Powered by InfoMotion®
The Powered by InfoMotion software suite is designed to operate seamlessly in any form factor, whether it’s a next generation wearable or motion sensors embedded in a moving object.
Our core innovation fuses several complex technologies into a single, product architecture. We deliver a sophisticated yet power-efficient operating platform designed specifically for fitness and other complex motion applications that require continuous, in-the-moment contextual feedback.
If it’s in-the-motion – it’s InfoMotion
For many fitness activities, it is simply not acceptable to have the athlete pause their activity to review feedback after a single important event has occurred, such as a running stride, a soccer kick, a bench press, or swimming stroke. Instead, athletes want continuous, contextual feedback designed to pinpoint key elements for improvement that leads directly to greater and faster success. The reliable, accurate, exceptionally fast delivery of in-the-motion feedback for complex motor skills is the essence of InfoMotion’s unique sensor firmware and software solutions.
Powered by InfoMotion Product Features:
Motion Algorithms: Simply put, we make the most sophisticated, accurate, motion algorithms for fitness applications in the world. Our products have won numerous global engineering awards and recognition for their accuracy and responsiveness in the most difficult product applications.
Firmware: InfoMotion software processes 100 times more events per second faster than any other software. It is exceptionally fast and power efficient, allowing Powered by InfoMotion software to communicate between any two devices in real time, regardless of size or BLE limitations. It includes a number of other customer-friendly innovations that ensure amazing customer experiences:
- Button-free device activation
- Wireless battery recharging to eliminate unnecessary cords.
- Power efficient processing to extend battery life
- Automated sleep modes to conserve power when the device is not being used for high intensity activity.
- Intelligent power management features that include fast booting systems that minimize pairing/connection time.
- On-demand device connection provides options to connect devices by screen touch, voice command, or automatic reconnection.
- OS Compatibility. We deliver a consistent connection experience regardless of the target operating system (i.e. Android, iOS)
- Wireless communication layers that ensure data transfer between objects.
- Wireless Bluetooth firmware updates to upgrade future firmware enhancements without the need for wires or connecting cables.
API accessibility: To ensure that customer app experiences can be continuously improved with an existing device on the market, IST decoupled the application development from the quality-of-motion algorithm layer. The “Powered by InfoMotion®” suite allows access to the pre-packaged sensor data streams through simple API calls. This feature enables a broad segment of the existing application developer ecosystem to quickly and continuously deliver new, customer facing applications without directly accessing the powerful embedded system capabilities.